Crossroads Connection is a collective of local churches that work together to meet the Spiritual and physical needs of inmates and their families through several ministries including:
- Organizing and providing inmate transportation to and from our service and fellowship meal on Sunday nights.
- Providing a dynamic and engaging worship experience that exposes the many varieties of faith communities in Omaha.
- Providing a fellowship meal where attendees can break bread together with local church communities.
- Providing access to free clothing.
- Delivering free spiritual devotionals created by local pastors to the work release center for distribution.
Crossroads Connection is a Christian community of faith in support of the currently and formerly incarcerated and their families, because God's grace is extended to all.